Great memories are always those that involve food… or chocolate! Spoil Dad this Father’s day with something made from the heart.
This Salted Caramel and Pretzel Milkshake is Moorish and packed with flavour.
- 400g Vanilla Ice Cream
- 200g Fresh Cream
- 200g Milk
- 400g Salted Caramel
- 16x Craft Beer and Pretzel Truffles
- 100g Dark Chocolate (or Milk Chocolate)
- 60g Salted Pretzel Sticks
- 150g Fresh Cream ( for whipping)
- Break the pretzel sticks into small pieces ( ± 1cm).
- Dip the top of the jar into melted chocolate and then dip it into the crushed pretzel. Leave to set.
- Place vanilla ice cream, cream, milk, salted caramel and craft beer and pretzel truffles in to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Once set the chocolate on the jar is set pour the milkshake into the jar.
- Whip the other 150g of fresh cream and top the jar off with cream.
- Decorate as desired.
Enjoy x x x