The best reason to give chocolates is any reason
Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays, Father’s Day, and Boss’s Day – these are all perfect occasions to give chocolates to loved ones. Which got us thinking about all the different reasons there are to give them as a gift.
Below is our list of times we believe you should give a creamy treat, see if you agree and let us know if you have anything to add.
- It’s been one of those daysWe all know those days where everything just seems to go wrong, everyone seems to have it in for you and regardless of how hard you work your pile keeps on growing. If you see one of your colleagues have a day like this, cheer them up with a smooth, sweet mood-lifter – a delicious chocolate.
- It’s weekend, baby!We made it through the hard workweek, which means it’s time to celebrate. Get a mixed box to share around the office so that everyone can enjoy the last wafts of the week.
- Are we there yet?When that holiday light at the end of the commitment tunnel seems like it’s moving further and further away, enjoy a mini break with a chocolatey treat, to help get you to holiday happiness.
- On a cold, stormy night or a cloudy, rainy daySpruce your pancake days up with some cocoa goodness. Either melt a slab and drizzle it over your hot, steamy pancake or roll up your pancakes with a surprise inside (we recommend putting the desired chocolate in and popping it into the microwave for about 30 seconds).
- Best Friends ForeverThey are always there when you need them – through thick, thin, heartache, silliness, milestones, you name it. Tell your friends how much you love them with a chocolatey gift that best sums them up.
- Your partner took the night shiftA new baby in the house equals no sleep for anyone. Say “thanks” in the sweetest way possible, when your partner lets you catch a little extra shut eye while they took the night shift caring for your bundle of joy.
- Your kids are little anglesReward your kids when they behave wondrously. Let them know how proud they make you with a yummy chocolate of their choice.
- Because you deserve itYou know what? Sometimes you just need to pat yourself on the back and say “You’re one fine individual”. And the best way to do this? Spoil yourself with some velvety, cocoa goodness.
- Study, study, studyFew things in life take it out of you as much as studying. Give your studying loved one some support with a delish treat, just to let them know that this too, shall pass.
- Congrats, you passed!After all the hard work, they’ve passed with flying colours? Now it’s time to celebrate with some fudge truffles – just for that extra celebratory kick.
- Making the world a better placeThe lady behind the counter, the security guard at work, the car guard, or the person walking past you in the street. Put a smile on a stranger’s face with a scrumptious sweet and tell them that they now have to do the same for someone else, because together we can make the world a better place one chocolate at a time.
Regardless of the reason, when you need to share a moment (even with yourself), Beyers Chocolates has just the treat you need. Visit our online store, factory stores or any major retailer and surprise your loved ones the Beyers way.