This recipe takes just 5 Ingredients and 12 minutes to make!
- 225 g of semisweet chocolate
- 225 g dark chocolate, 60-70% cacao
- 1/4 cup freeze dried raspberries 4 tbsp, 5g approx
- 1/4 cup freeze dried blueberries 4 tbsp, 8g approx.
- 1/2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Prepare a medium-large baking sheet by covering with parchment or a silicon mat. Break up larger pieces of the dried fruit and have the toppings all measured ready.
- Melt the chocolate either by putting in a bain marie (in a bowl over a pan/bowl with hot water) or by melting in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between. If you are using couverture chocolate, make sure to temper your chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate onto the parchment/silicon mat and spread into a thin layer, in more or less a rectangle.
- Sprinkle over the dried raspberries and blueberries then sprinkle over the coconut. With each, try to spread them fairly evenly right to the edge and use a bit more than measured out, if needed. Leave to harden, a good hour or more, before breaking up into chunks. Store in an airtight container until needed – it will keep fine a few days, any more and the toppings may well soften.
Use smaller pieces of the dried raspberries (it’s a good excuse to use the little bits in the bottom of the packet!) and you may want to break the blueberries in half so they fit better. Don’t be tempted to speed up the hardening by refrigerating the bark – the moisture will likely give the chocolate a dull, unappealing appearance and will probably soften the dried fruit to become chewy.