Great memories are always those that involve food… or chocolate! Spoil Dad this Father’s day with something made from the heart.
This Salted Caramel and Pretzel Milkshake is Moorish and packed with flavour.
- 400g Vanilla Ice Cream
- 200g Fresh Cream
- 200g Milk
- 400g Salted Caramel
- 16x Craft Beer and Pretzel Truffles
- 100g Dark Chocolate (or Milk Chocolate)
- 60g Salted Pretzel Sticks
- 150g Fresh Cream ( for whipping)
- Break the pretzel sticks into small pieces ( ± 1cm).
- Dip the top of the jar into melted chocolate and then dip it into the crushed pretzel. Leave to set.
- Place vanilla ice cream, cream, milk, salted caramel and craft beer and pretzel truffles in to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Once set the chocolate on the jar is set pour the milkshake into the jar.
- Whip the other 150g of fresh cream and top the jar off with cream.
- Decorate as desired.
Enjoy x x x
A classic symbol of grace and elegance, the pink rose is often given as a token of admiration and appreciation. These handmade Rose and Raspberry macaroons will impress any mom this Mother’s Day. The key secret ingredient here? Our Yotti’s Rose flavoured dessert sauce. You can purchase yours at any one of our factory shops in Spartan Kempton Park and Montague Gardens in Cape Town.
250g Ground Almonds
250g Castor Sugar
250g Icing Sugar
90g(x2) Egg Whites
1. Bring the water and castor sugar to the boil until it reaches 116˚C. When it is close to temperature whisk 90g Egg Whites to foamy.
2. When the temperature is reached, slowly pour the syrup into the egg whites while whisking on low speed.
3. Whisk to cool. While the mixer is whisking, mix the ground almond, castor sugar and 90g of egg white together. Add Colour if applicable.
4. Fold 1⁄3 of meringue to until mixed well. Fold in the remaining meringue.
5. Bake on 150˚C for 20 minutes. Open the oven after 10 minutes to let the moisture out.
Rose and Raspberry Ganache
600g White Chocolate
2g Raspberry Flavour
40g Rose syrup.
1. Bring the cream to boil. Pour over Chocolate and whisk until chocolate is fully melted.
2. Add Raspberry Flavour and Rose Syrup.
3. Pipe Ganache into macaroons when piping consistency is reached.
You can serve your Macaroons as we have on a wooden board, or you can serve them on a pretty plate decorated with rose petals.
If you’re looking for something fun to do during the Easter holidays, this is the perfect game for children and adults alike. Print and cut out the cards and the Speckled Egg Bingo boards.
If you’re out of speckled eggs, you can always get your 1kg bag here! https://www.beyerschocolates.com/product/1-kg-speckled-eggs/
Set out a bowl of speckled eggs. Place the playing cards face down on the table. Use one bingo board per player. Then, without looking, pick a card and show or say what the picture is. Players place a speckled egg on that picture if it is on their board. The First person to get four in a row WINS! Download your FREE Printable from the below link.