The 25th of March is International Waffle Day! What better way to celebrate, than by trying our delicious, chocolatey Waffles! Trust us – they’re good. We know! 😉
- 2 Cups all-purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Warm Milk
- 6tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk to combine.
- In a separate small bowl whisk the eggs and stir in the warm milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until blended.
- Ladle the batter into the preheated waffle iron and cook until waffles are golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately or lay on a cooling rack until cool.
- Beyers African Animal Droppings (Almonds)
- Chopped Almonds
- 110g Warm Milk (for chocolate sauce)
- Beyers 70% Dark with Black Salt & Cocoa Nibs
- Beyers Caramel Chocolate & Biscuit Tots
- Caramel Sauce
- Chop the Dark and Caramel chocolate up into small pieces and add to warm milk. Whish until fully melted.
- Place 4 scoops of ice-cream on top of the waffle and drizzle with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
- Blow torch marshmallows slightly and place on top.
- Add panned Almonds and chopped almonds.